Visiting Peru is a must, from UNESCO World Heritage Sights like Machu Picchu to the Incan capital of Cuzco (Cusco) to the capital of Lima to the white city of Arequipa to the Nazca lines there is so much to see and do in Peru. Here we talk about the things you shouldn’t do when you visit Peru.
• Don’t Drink the Tap Water:
• Don’t Mess with Your Health:
• Don’t Freak Out About the Coca Leaves:
• Don’t Bring Home Any Coca Leaves:
• Don’t Think You Can Just Hop on the Inca Trail:
• Don’t Be Grossed Out by the Cuy (Guinea Pig):
• Don’t Think Peru is Just Machu Picchu:
• Don’t Throw Your Toilet Paper Down the Toilet: the pipes in Peru cannot handle the paper, so please place all your toilet paper and other toilet products into the trash basket next to the toilet.
• Don’t Be Afraid to Haggle in the Markets:
• Don’t Forget to Have Cash: at tourist destinations and restaurants popular with tourists
Filmed in Cuzco/Cusco, Peru
Copyright Mark Wolters 2018
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Grab Wolters World Merchandise & Travel Gear at
Sony Alpha 6000: Our favorite camera for vlogging. One of the best selling cameras of all time and its not too expensive.
Osprey Meridian Carry-on Size Travel Backpack: This is THE backpack that all of the Wolters World family use. It fits in the overhead compartment, gives you a great day pack and has an awesome warranty. We always travel with one.
Duafire Travel Adapter: helps you plug into most countries plugs around the world.
Travel Strip: One plug for your normal device, four USB plugs as well, it saves a lot of trouble and outlets when you travel.
Backup Battery Pack: Essential for travelers wanting to have a backup batter charge for their phones, cameras, and devices.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.