US vs China Trade War Update: Trump Giving China A Break From More Tariffs To Buy Food?
The U.S. will restart trade negotiations with China after President Trump met with Xi Jinping during the Group of 20 summit in Japan. Trump said he agreed the U.S. would pull back on restrictions on Huawei and delay slapping new tariffs on Chinese goods with negotiations ramping back up, while China is expected to buy large quantities of U.S. agricultural products.
Follow Kyle Bass on Twitter for his insightful China Tweets: https://twitter.com/Jkylebass
Articles Mentioned During This Short US vs China Trade War Update:
1) Kyle Bass: Massive “Pig Ebola” Epidemic Gives Trump Big Leverage In China Trade Deal https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-27/kyle-bass-massive-pig-ebola-epidemic-gives-trump-big-leverage-china-trade-deal
2) Ceasefire: US, China Trade Talks “Back On Track” After Trump Folds On Huawei https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-29/ceasefire-us-china-trade-talks-back-track-after-trump-concedes-huawei
3) Nothing Was Resolved Between The US And China, Meanwhile Global CapEx Has Ground To A Halt https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-30/nothing-was-resolved-between-us-and-china-meanwhile-global-capex-has-ground-halt
4) New Poll Shows Almost Half Of Americans Think Trump’s Trade War Is Bad https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-29/new-poll-shows-almost-half-americans-think-trumps-trade-war-bad
5) How Beijing Uses Fake Money To Cannibalize The US Transit Market https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-29/how-beijing-uses-fake-money-cannibalize-us-transit-market
6) On a tiny, isolated island, USDA scientists race to prep for the pork-pocalypse https://newfoodeconomy.org/african-swine-fever-asf-pig-virus-china-vaccine-plum-island-usda/
7) Canada says falsified pig records were external https://www.ontariofarmer.com/livestock/canada-says-falsified-pig-records-were-external
Please visit the Wall St for Main St website here: http://www.wallstformainst.com/
Follow Jason Burack on Twitter @JasonEBurack
Follow Wall St for Main St on Twitter @WallStforMainSt
Commit to tipping us monthly for our hard work creating high level, thought proving content about investing and the economy https://www.patreon.com/wallstformainst
Also, please take 5 minutes to leave us a good iTunes review here! We only have about 51 5 star iTunes reviews and we need to get to our goal of 100 5 star iTunes reviews asap! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wall-street-for-main-street/id506204437
If you feel like donating fiat via Paypal, Bitcoin, Gold Money, or mailing us some physical gold or silver, Wall St for Main St accepts one time donations on our main website.
Wall St for Main St is also available for personalized investor education and consulting! Please email us to learn more about it! If you want to reach us, please email us at: [email protected]
**DISCLAIMER- ANYTHING MENTIONED DURING THIS AUDIO OR SHORT VIDEO RECORDING IS FOR INFORMATION & EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE INVESTMENT ADVICE. JASON BURACK AND HIS GUESTS ARE MERELY STATING THEIR OPINIONS ON DIFFERENT TOPICS RELATED TO INVESTING, THE ECONOMY, MARKETS OR COMPANIES. PLEASE TALK TO YOUR INVESTMENT ADVISOR AND DO ADDITIONAL RESEARCH AND DUE DILIGENCE ON YOUR OWN BEFORE INVESTING AND MAKING IMPORTANT INVESTMENT DECISIONS.- DISCLAIMER**
We want to work for you