Intro to Computer Forensics: Module 4: Forensic imaging
Forensic Imaging 101. This episode covers the basics of write blocking and why it is so important. If you are going to do a forensic analysis, always write block the original drive. Not doing so opens up the possibility of destroying the evidence.
MORE ON INFOSEC INSTITUTE
Recognized as a 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Security Awareness Computer-Based Training, InfoSec Institute fortifies organizations of all sizes against security threats with its award-winning security education solutions.
Recognizing that cybersecurity is everyone’s job, the company provides skills training and certification prep courses for security professionals while building the entire workforce’s security aptitude through awareness training and phishing simulations. InfoSec Institute is a Training Industry “Top 20 IT Training Company” and the Security Training & Education Program Gold Winner in Info Security Products Guide’s Global Excellence Awards.
Additional information can be found here:
– SecurityIQ awareness and anti-phishing platform: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityiq/
– InfoSec training and certification: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/flex
– InfoSec training and certification features: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/flex/pro/
– InfoSec training and certification guarantees: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/flex/guarantees/
– 100+ training and certification courses: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses
We want to work for you